About KLD...

I am excited to announce that I currently show my work as well as a curated boutique within Fiore Home on the east end of Portland.  It is a natural progression of growth as an artist.

In the past my work has been shown at:
Farnsworth Art Museum gift shop, Rockland
Archipelago Gallery, Rockland
Artisry, Guilford, CT
Center for Maine Craft, Gardiner
Monkitree, Gardiner
Kennebeck River Artisans, Hallowell
Lisa Marie's Made in Maine, Portland and Bath
Nest, Brunswick
Wyler Gallery, Brunswick
Ember Grove, Portland
Motifs, Portland
The Birch Canoe, Casco
Designer Circus, Portland
Designing Women, Portland, Manchester
St Lawrence Center for the Arts



I am a Portland native, and an artist with an interest in all things handmade. I design and create original jewelry composed of both contemporary and traditional styles by using pearls, gemstones, lamp work, and high quality metals. Color and texture are combined to reflect the beauty in life.