Welcome!

It's a new day, with more designs on the way! I am excited to share my new location with you on the east end in Portland. I have introduced new designs as well as curated an entire gift boutique within Fiore Home. It is located at 34 Washington Ave in Portland. I am there on Wednesdays from 11-6 and we are also open Tuesday-Saturday.
I am making gorgeous earrings with beads made by fantastic glass work artists from all over the world. Matching the beads with accent and contrasting crystals and other beads has become an artistic challenge that I love.
The KLD Apothecary line is new. Made with all natural ingredients and organic essential oils, it is a lovely way to nourish the skin and indulge in aromatherapy all day. The gift line quite broad so I invite you to follow Kris Lape Designs on Instagram. All of the boutique items are mindfully sourced, prioritizing natural ingredients and women owned businesses.

All meant to be worn in the moment with great joy.